The Education and Training Foundation is not responsible for the Content or other information provided by members of the public. Any information or advice provided by the Foundation is provided in good faith but is not a substitute for appropriate educational or legal advice.
You should not base any decisions on the Content that you find on this website without verifying the accuracy thereof independently.
The Foundation does not accept any liability to any person in relation to any Content provided on this website or otherwise, whether originated by members of the public or us. It is a condition of your use of this website and the Content contained within that you agree that you will not make any claim against the Foundation or any of its personnel in respect of any Content of this website or any communication from the Foundation.
Listing or provision of a resource should not necessarily be taken as endorsement of any kind by us. We cannot guarantee that links to third party sites will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
We shall not be liable for any interruptions to the availability of the website or services provided via the website for any reason but including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any outages or unavailability arising directly or indirectly from:
- interruptions to the flow of data to or from the internet;
- changes, updates or repairs to the network or software which we use as a platform to provide the website;
- the effects of the failure or interruption of services provided by third parties;
- factors outside of our reasonable control;
- your actions or omissions or those of any third parties;
- problems with your equipment and/or third party equipment.